Take Your Skill to the Next Level
Improves Playing Consistency
100% Made in The U.S.A.
Original, Pure and Hardened
Meticulously designed and made from superior material,
the Dragon's Heart Guitar Pick is the best playing pick available.
12% Graphite Content
1000 Hours of Play
Perfect for Shredders
1200 Hours of Play
Perfect for all genres
12% Graphite Content
1500 Hours of Play
Dragon's Heart Guitar Picks are the result of a painstaking personal endeavor to develop the ideal guitar pick. Our Picks are formed from a carefully selected material. This specific polyamide-imide is often used in aerospace applications as replacement for metallic alloys.
- The low friction coefficient makes Dragon's Heart Guitar Picks extremely fast playing.
- The high erosion resistance makes Dragon's Heart Guitar Picks ideal for enduring the punishment of stringed instrument play.
- Beyond this superior material, lies the depth of our pick design. Though our pick is thick compared to industry standards, it plays as easily as a thin pick while offering the control and consistency of a thicker pick.
Dragon's Heart Guitar Picks: Three Playing Edges
Each of the three playing edges on our Dragon's Heart Guitar Pick have been carefully designed to cater to different picking styles.
- The primary lower edge offers the greatest balance between speed and attack.
- The sharp right upper lobe offers a very aggressive attack while maintaining speed and consistency.
- The rounded left upper lobe was designed with fast strumming and harmonics in mind.
The overall result? The only pick you will ever need!
Developing Dragon's Heart Guitar Picks
Hundreds of different materials and their properties were evaluated in the development of Dragon's Heart Guitar Picks. Properties such as friction coefficient, erosion resistance, tensile strength, flexibility and production processes with tested. Some of the materials include Acetal, Acrylic, CPVC, PVC, Delrin, PEEK, LDPE, HDPE, Nylon, Melidin, Vespel, Nylatron, Phenolic, Polypropylene, Polyurethane, PTFE, Rulon, Semilon, Techtron, Celuliod, Teflon, Torlon, UHMW and Ultem - just to name a few.
Evaluation and Testing
63 different picks were evaluated - selected from the most popular styles and those used by top artists in the industry.
Though a subjective analysis was part of this process, each pick was precision measured for string displacement, curve radii, attack angles, return stroke distance and continuous stroke distance; relative to various grip placements and playing styles.
After many stages of evolution, the optimal design was precision blueprinted for injection mold mass production.
Dragon's Heart Guitar Picks - Made in the USA